2014 Suzanne Judge. Powered by Blogger.

Current dose of randomness . . .

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

  • I'm lovin' the weather right now - warm and sunny during the days and kind of chilly at night (cute sweater weather)!
  • Sometimes I just want to stay home and watch movies all day - not because I'm feeling lazy but because I loooove movies. I'm not a huge TV fan (I don't think there's a lot of good-quality programming on tv right now), but movies are a whole different ball game.
  • It's pretty hard to surprise me, but I do love surprises (when they're good ones)!
  • I wonder a lot about what kind of mother I'm going to be
  • I think everything happens for a reason, although it's sometimes really hard to remember that when things are hard
  • I really love chocolate - like really, really love chocolate
  • I'd like to write a screenplay
  • I always want to sleep in on the mornings I have to wake up really early, but the times when I can sleep in, it's never quite as enjoyable as it seems to be on those early mornings
  • I don't really have a lot of "favourites". Some people can name off their favourite band, actor, actress, movie or book as soon as you ask them - I'm not one of those people
  • Some people say your teenage years are the hardest or the most "angst-filled" years. For me, my twenties have been much harder and way more "angsty" - not a word I know, but oh well
  • I have a love/hate relationship with songwriting - sometimes I think that's why it's what I should be doing for a living
  • Sometimes I spend way too much time watching funny videos on YouTube
  • I think my dog is the cutest dog in the world and sometimes let him do things he's not supposed to just because it's so darn cute
  • I like to have really early lunches - I hate breakfast food so sometimes I just skip it and then have lunch at 11am
  • I used to think that "fear of success" was just a lazy person's excuse for not doing what they want in life, but now know that it's probably one of the biggest barriers most people will face during their life
  • When I'm at home, I dance and sing a lot.
  • I'm thinking of cooking a full-on Thanksgiving dinner this year, even though I don't really cook and certainly have never cooked a turkey or baked a pie in my life!

3 comments:

Kim September 25, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

I think the opposite...tv is much better then movies lately. Don't know if you've watched them, but try Dexter, Extras, The Office (either version), West Wing (it's not on tv anymore, but we've been renting it). We saw an awsomely funny movie the other day called Death at a Funeral...you should check that one out too!

Good luck with the Thanksgiving dinner...what time should I be over!!

Unknown September 27, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

I do think some of the specialty channels have some great tv. We actually just got a bunch of new channels on our tv bundle as a bonus from our cable company, so I'm looking forward to checking out some TLC, HBO and Discovery Channel. What channel is Extras on? I'm just always sick of turning on the tv and only finding reality shows.

Kim September 27, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

I agree with you about reality shows...how many more dance competition shows can they come up with? Extras isn't on anymore, it was a British comedy staring Ricky Gervais (spelling??), I catch it sometimes on the comedy channel, but I had to rent it to see the whole thing.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP