2014 Suzanne Judge. Powered by Blogger.

Day 285

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

I have no idea what to write about today. I figured I should, as it's been a few days - but as I sit here I really don't know what to say . . .

Hmmmm . . . . . .

Ummmm . . . . . .

I liked the weather today - it was super hot & sunny and yeah, that was cool . . .

I had little mini tacos for lunch - yummy!

Everyone at work was grumpy, and that put me in really bad mood for awhile, and then I realized I too was now grumpy and could therefore be making someone else grumpy (who was in a good mood) and snapped myself out of it.

I really need a hair cut.

I finished reading "The Passage" by Justin Cronin - pretty good! Too long though - was his editor on vacation or something?

The last two nights Franklin has fallen asleep while snuggled up against me in bed with his head burrowed into my arms. It's really, really cute - but he snores (and drools), but it's worth it.

I really like cantaloupe - I bought a whole container full of diced cantaloupe the other day. I promised myself I wouldn't eat it all at once . . . that didn't work out.

Mmmmm . . . cantaloupe . . .

Three more weeks of work and then I'm on vacay with my family! Yee haw!!

I have a car again - it's a used 1998 Volvo. I have named it Bob.


Hmmmm - okay, sleep time I think! Off to get covered in more drool from Frankers!

'till next time . . .

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP